- Digital display shows exact temperature reading in each heating plate via PT 100 thermo-sensor
- Electronic controller for quick and simple programming of temperature
- Digital display for set and actual temperatures
- Manual backup in case of electronic controller failure.
- Optional Timer function.
Hydraulic Cross Beams:
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy with hydraulic pressure system provides maximum tensile and bending strength with minimum weight
- End bolts are designed within the cross beam profile providing higher safety.
- Built-in protection against hose breakage. The cross beam pressure is maintained in case a hose breaks or there is a sudden drop in pressure
- Compact, light metal cylinders provide high-pressure for even surface pressure. Recommended pressure for fabric belts is 100 psi (8 kg/cm2) and 170 psi (12 kg/cm2) for steel cord belts.
- Quick and simple pressure build-up using a reciprocating piston hand pump or a motor-driven pump unit
- Regulation via thermo-sensor PT 100
- Heating plates made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Designed for Rhombic splices(16° 42’; 22°) or rectangular splices(90°)
- Heating plates combined with hydraulic pressure systems allow splicing even on partially worn belts
- Optimum pressure and temperature distribution
- Air and/or water cooling available
- Robust, flush fitting electrical connections guarantee safe operation
- Platens are designed to be used in combination or stand alone. This makes the presses easier to maneuver.
Pressure is built up with a motor-driven pump unit or manually with a reciprocating piston hand pump.
Reciprocating Piston Hand Pump:
- Pressure is limited to 450 bar (6.5K psi) – 700 bar (10K psi) available
- Usable Oil Volume of 10 litres (2.6 gallons)
- Pressure gauge for pressure control
Motor-driven Pump Unit:
- Pressure limited to 450 bar (6,500 psi)
- Supplied complete with tubular protective frame, pressure gauge, hose coupling and valves
- 400 V, 50 Hz (other voltages on request)
- Rating 1.1 kW