Pressure Bag Press
- Digital display shows exact temperature reading in each heating plate via PT 100 thermo-sensor
- Automatic temperature and pressure cut-offs allow users to set and forget.
- Optional Splice Recording stores the temperature, pressure vs time graph.
- Optional LCD touch screen display or portable device interface.
- Electronic controller for quick and simple programming of temperature
- Digital display for set and actual temperatures
- Manual backup in case of electronic controller failure.
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy provides maximum tensile and bending strength with minimum weight
- End bolts are designed within the cross beam profile providing higher safety.
- Quick and Even heating with Heating Mats
- Regulation via thermo-sensor PT 100
- Heating plates made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- Designed for Rhombic splices(16° 42’; 22°) or rectangular splices(90°)
- Cooling Channels within the platens provide Quick cooling reducing your splicing time by several hours.
- Air and/or water cooling available
- Optimum pressure and temperature distribution
- Robust, flush fitting electrical connections guarantee safe operation
- Platens are designed to be used in combination or stand alone. This makes the presses easier to maneuver.
- BeltPro Pressure Bags provide uniform pressure distribution
- Durable and Long last with special Aramid Inserts
- Both Air and Water Bags available
- Pressure up to 200 psi