Rip and Edge Repair Presses
Rip and Edge Repair Presses lengthen the life of your conveyor belt by allowing you to quickly repair longitudinal rips or damaged edges.
- Aluminum alloy construction provides maximum bending resistance with minimum weight
- Configurations suitable for edge repair up to center longitudinal repairs. Available for belts up to 95 inches (2400mm).
- Uniform Pressure Distribution using BeltPro Pressure Bags
- Air and Water Bags available.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
- Suitable for longitudinal repairs with a minimum width of 12 inches (300 mm) and for any required length
- BeltPro heating mats and profile reinforcements guarantee optimum pressure and temperature distribution
- Robust, flush fitting electrical connections
- Thermo-sensor PT 100 in every heating plate
- Available with either air or water cooling to reduce your repair time by several hours.